Maximo Dance Studio cordially invites you to join us for a spectacular dance performance for a great cause! 5th Element is a show about key elements to life & our future – water, air, earth, and fire, and us humans & other creatures living on this planet or in our imagination.
A percentage of ticket sales will be donated to towards helping with the current catastrophic bushfires in Australia (previously to Queensland Conservation Council). You too can make a donation NOW or on the day!
We have a huge line up for the day! You will have an opportunity to speak with Brisbane City Council representatives about recycling, composting & general waste minimisation, children will be able to partake in a fundraising mini dance class during the intermission, all guests can enter our Check in & Win competition, sip on organic Rainforest Alliance certified coffee and so much more!
By simply enjoying an afternoon of performing arts you & your friends could make a difference & raise awareness for the need to look after our beautiful natural environment. Your love of dance & the performing arts could be a start for small changes that will make a big difference for our future – our children.
Together, let’s look after our planet, it’s the only one we can dance on!
Order your tickets now, online sales only, until sold out!
No need to print tickets this year, let's go paperless! Just bring your email with a bar code to us to scan on the day!
Terms &Conditions of Ticket purchase & Entry to the event:
1) Sale of tickets is final and purchased tickets cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded at anytime after purchase
2) Event organiser reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programs, seating arrangements (if applicable) and audience capacity
3) Event organiser reserves the right of admission, latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the event organiser,attendees behaving disruptively may be requested to leave the event
4) Admission to the event is on presentation of a valid ticket only, there is no refund or replacement of lost, stolen, destroyed, damaged, or defaced tickets, or tickets not received via post or other means of receipt;
5) Event organiser reserves the right to request presentation of a valid identification from concession tickets holders/purchasers & children under 2 years of age.
6) Cameras, tape recorders and any other video and/or photographic devices are strictly PROHIBITED. Event organisers or their representatives have the right to confiscate or delete any videos and photos taken of a performance.
7) Mobiles phones must be switched off during the performance times
8) If a performance is cancelled due to a natural disaster, adverse weather conditions or for any other cause reasonably beyond event organiser control, there is no guarantee of refund or exchange and no obligations are assumed.
9) No food or drink is to be consumed during the performance.
10) Children under 9 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
11) Attendance to the events is at the attendees on risk, attendees assume all risks and danger of personal injury or property damage arising from or related to the event, by purchasing a ticket the attendee expressly releases the event organiser from any such claims.
12) By purchasing a ticket event attendee indicates acceptance of the outlined terms & conditions.