There are no tickets currently available.
Rooftop at AGWA is back for an exclusive season in 2016. Following its sold out sessions in 2015, the bar with the view is back for just six Fridays across Jan and Feb.
Capacity and hours have been increased, but with the popular Treasure Ships exhibition and then video art visionary Ryan Trecartin’s filmic works open in tandem with a rooftop visit, it’s looking like another hot summer destination. We hear there will also be some live music in the space, so watch this space.
AGWA has just added the option of pre-purchasing a food and drink hamper before your visit and wished to let you know.
Rooftop hamper includes:
- Reversed prawn & avocado sushi rolls with black sesame wasabi soy
- Chicken kathi roll (spiced, seared & slow cooked chicken with tomato & coriander salsa, mint & cucumber raita, paratha bread)
- Persian herb frittata with yogurt, cucumber & dill cacik
- Turkish pastry cigars (walnuts, thyme, feta, ras el hanout, filo)
- Plus one wine, beer or cider
There will also be a small selection of bar snacks and cheese platters available on the night.
Erasers / Jade Nobbs (RTR FM Drivetime) / Razor Jack (RTR FM Rock / Toni Yotzi & Bill Frank (RTR FM Full Frequency / Disco Science) / General Justice ( RTR FM Jamdown Vershun / Soulsides) / Rattle & Roll)