There are no tickets currently available.
CIRCUIT: DRUITT (NORTH)
Race Cars and Advanced Road Cars Morning session – 8:30am – 12:30pm. Compulsory Drivers Briefing at 8:15am and on-track from 8:300am.
Beginners and Intermediate Groups Afternoon session – 1:00pm – 5:00pm. Compulsory Drivers Briefing at 12:15pm and on-track from 1:00pm
- Two groups will run, one for Race Cars and one for Advanced Road Cars
- As a guideline the Advanced Road Car group will suit drivers who have completed more than 5 track days at Sydney Motorsport Park
- Alternating 20 minutes on track
- Instructors available for in-car tuition during the day, if you would like a dedicated instructor to be with you for the wholesession it will be an additional cost. Please contact Driving Solutionsdirectly to book an personal instructor.
Supersports, Open Wheelers and Motorbikes are not permitted
- Prices are per driver unless drivers are sharing a vehicle in the same group.
- Maximum of two drivers per vehicle.
- All drivers must have a minimum of a P1 (Red P-Plate) Licence. Please bring your licence with you as you will need to present this at registration.
- Long sleeve shirts and pants (covering ankle to wrist) and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn
- Helmets are compulsory, a limited number of helmets are available to hire - $20 Cash on the day
- Passengers are not permitted
- Please ensure vehicles are roadworthy, have the correct oil and water levels and a full tank of fuel
- Please ensure tyre pressures are set to recommended manufacturer levels.
- Remove any loose articles from your vehicle
-Track days will go ahead whatever the weather
- Road registered vehicles only in groups Advance/Intermediate/Beginners
No refunds within 24hrs or where the event falls on a Monday a refund will not be issued after COB Friday before event.
Minimum numbers are required for this day to go ahead, if that is not reached one week prior to event the ARDC reserve the right to cancel/Postpone the event and provide refunds back to entrant (except booking fee).