Back by popular demand, Stadium Golf is back for anothercracking season at Adelaide Oval. From Saturday5 October to Saturday 12 October 2019, the stadium will be transformed intoa golfer’s paradise!
In partnership with AustralianGolf Digest, Adelaide OvalStadium Golf willfeature a nine-hole stadium golf course, a Clubhouse putt and longest drivesimulator competition.
Play will commence with a shotgun start and continue throughout theday.
Teeing off from various locations around the stadium, including level 5 in theRiverbank Stand, the Northern Mound at the base of the famous Moreton Bay Fig Trees and a purpose-builtplatform in the front of the heritage scoreboard,this bespoke stadium golf course is sure to become a must-play course for everygolfer in the country.
Prices: From $89 per person (plus additional booking fee applies) – strictlylimited tickets so don’t delay!
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Each player (or group) must purchase a ticket for an available teetime online at www.adelaideovalstadiumgolf.com.ausubject to availability.
2. The cost to play is from $89 (incl. GST). A booking fee is applied toeach ticket.
3. All registration payments are final and non-refundable.
4. The event is open to all ages, but anyone 12 years and under must beaccompanied by an adult playing in the same group. All players require a paidticket.
5. Players can book as individuals or up to four players per tee group.Players who book individually or less than four players will be allocated intoa group of four (at their tee time of choice).
6. All players must register their arrival at the Clubhouse no later than 30minutes prior to their registered tee time.
7. A confirmed registration tee time permits each player to participate inthe scored nine-hole stadium golf course (three shots per hole, all shots arescored) and one Clubhouse Putt (to be putted out) commencing with a shot gunstart at the registered tee-time. A total of ten holes.
8. The tee time session will be conducted under stop clock conditions with atotal session time of 94 minutes (5 minutes per hole, per group = 1.15 minuteper player; 4 minutes to move to the next hole).
9. At the end of each 5-minute hole time play must stop to allow theAdelaide Oval team to clear all balls from the oval surface. The hittingof any balls during this 4-minute break is strictly prohibited and may resultin the removal of offending players from the Event.
10. Entry to the oval surface is strictly prohibited.
11. Players are not permitted to bring their own balls or clubs. Allequipment will be provided.
12. All players must follow the instruction and direction of Adelaide Ovaland Australian Golf Digest staff and caddies at all times.
13. All players must comply by the format and rules of the Event which willbe available on the website in the lead-up to the Event, at the Clubhouse onthe day of the Event and will be emailed to players prior to the Event.
14. 2019Hole-In-One Competition:
I. The first 10 (TEN) Amateur Men and/or Amateur Ladieswho hit a hole-in-one on holes 1 to 9 throughout the week (October 5 toOctober 12, 2019) will qualify to compete in the Shoot-out forAUD$250,000 cash prize on Saturday 12 October 2019 at 7pm for 7:15pm shoot-out.The longest putt / putting challenge is excluded from qualifying for theShoot-out.
II. Each qualifying Amateur player (first 10 to qualifyby scoring a hole-in-one during the week's play) will have one supervised swingon the nominated 105m hole; Any player that scores a hole-in-one from theirdesignated swing, will win $250,000.
III. Should more than 10 hole in ones occur in normalcompetition then the first 10 only will qualify – those that score the 11th /12th / 13th etc will be classified as the 1st Reserve, 2nd Reserve, 3rd Reserveetc in the order that their hole in one is recorded
IV. If the player qualifies for the hole in one event andeither cannot make it or is late to the event (or does not arrive before 7.00pmfor 7:15pm – Saturday 12th October) then that player forgoes his spotin the shootout.
V. The hole in one promotion is open to Amateursonly – golfers who are members of any professional golfing bodies,anywhere in the world are not eligible to win a spot into the shootout.
VI. Each player will have only 1 attempt at thedesignated hole at the shootout hole– no practice shots will be allowed.The player must also use the equipment provided and not bring their own clubsand balls. Each player is allowed to bring their own golf glove isallowed.
VII. It should be noted that the final shootout will berecorded for insurance purposes and the participants will need to givepermission for the recording to take place. Each shot at the shootout will bewitnessed by an independent registered loss adjuster.
a. All shots played for the prize money onSaturday 12 October 2019 will be independently witnessed and filmed.
b. Maximum of one (1) shot played forprize money per player.
c. Standard PGA equipment will be used
d. The minimum yardage from tee to the pinis 105 metres.
e. The hole will not be modified from itsoriginal state for this competition.
VIII. Strict conditions and playing terms apply;
IX. Pro golfers are ineligible to compete in the Hole-In-OneCompetition and $250,000 prize money.
15. All players participate at their own risk.
16. Adelaide Oval’s Conditionsof Entry apply.
17. All event information and terms and conditions are correct at time ofprint and are subject to change.