There are no tickets currently available.
Fran Callen presents Life Drawing - 'Drawing Us'
Dates: 22nd October - 26th November 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Time: 6.00 pm - 8.30 pm
Location: Tafe SA Adelaide College of the Arts, 39 Light Square, Adelaide SA 5000
Presenter: Fran Callen
Learn drawing techniques from Fran Callen using a variety of exercises that are based on 'drawing life from life', which includes drawing movement and moving figures.
Exercises include drawing a live model, a 'sketch walk', group sketching and more expressive and experimental drawing.
If you have an enthusiasm for drawing, and an open mind to what drawing can be, then this is your course!
What to Bring
You may bring what you like to draw on and with, but suggestions include:
- Black drawing pens eg. felt tip pens, roller pens
- Gels pens of different thicknesses
- Extra thick black texta or posca
- two colours of any drawing media eg. oil pastel, chalk pastel, colour pencil
- glue stick
- sketchbook (A1 or A0 paper is recommended)
Neat, casual. Closed footwear. Hair tied back.
*Please meet lecturer at the reception desk on the ground floor of AC Arts
*Course is subject to minimum numbers