There are no tickets currently available.
YCK Laneways are proud to announce their involvement in the wider ‘Sydney’s Open for Lunch’ campaign, supported by DNSW and NSW Government.
Social connection and joyful dining are back on the table with YCK Laneways announcing their hero event Prince of York Tokyo’s Long Lunch at Barrack Street as part of their event series ‘Long Lunches & Late Nights’.
This one-day luncheon offers progressive dining at its finest, with a delicious menu of 10 modern Australian dishes with a Japanese influence. Kick back for an alfresco cocktail followed by a well-earned long lunch with perfectly matched wine and beer. As if that wasn’t good enough, guests are treated to live entertainment as the lunch unfolds.
Tickets are $65 per person and includes:
- 1 x arrival cocktail
- 4 x drinks of your choice (wine, beer or soft drinks)
- 10 course shared menu (details below, no alternations can be made to the set menu)
- Bread, miso & yuzu butter
- Toasted rice ball, miso sauce, nori
- Salted cucumber, toasted sesame oil angel hair chilli
- Salmon & coral trout sashimi, seaweed paste, sesame dressing, yuzu kosho
- Buffalo mozzarella, sesame & wasabi leaf, myoga ginger dressing
- Candied sweet potato, toasted sesame seeds
- Bbq eggplant miso glazed, mushroom, walnuts, freekeh
- Miso marinated cod, edamame, lardo, dashi, nori
- Wagyu sirloin darling downs, mb+ 7, wasabi, wafuw sauce
- Salted miso caramel chocolate tart