There are no tickets currently available.
On Sunday September 28, the day after the 2014 AFL Grand Final, the MCG will be open for everyone to come and have a kick on the ground!
Free entry to the stadium will allow sports fans to gain rare access to the hallowed turf of the MCG and have a kick-to-kick with family and friends.
There will also be an opportunity to access parts of the stadium that are normally off limits, like the player change rooms and the cricket viewing rooms.
Highlights of the day include:
- Relive your favourite moments on the hallowed MCG turf with kick-to-kick with family and friends
- Explore the inner sanctum of the MCG, including the player change rooms and cricket viewing rooms
- Visit the National Sports Museum (cost $5)
- Have your photo taken on the AFL premiership dais with the 2014 replica premiership cup
(cost $5 when you show your ticket)
- Test your skills at the AFL Playground
- Join in AFL Victoria Draft Camp training sessions
- Roving entertainment and activities
PLUS much more!!
Register now to make sure you don't miss out on this great FREE event and you could go in the draw* to WIN one of these amazing experiences:
- Walk on the roof of the MCG (5 double passes to win)
- National Sports Museum back of house tour (5 double passes to win)
- 10 Family passes for an MCG Tour and National Sports Museum visit
Other key information:
- Open Day will take place from 10am - 3pm with last ground access at 2.30pm
- In the event of a drawn Grand Final, MCG Open Day will cancelled
Keep an eye on www.mcg.org.au for more info and updates.
See you there!