The registration for this MKW Event is now at full capacity.
You are still welcome to swing by at the time of the event to see if there is any extra capacity for the event.
This will be subject to availability and capacity restrictions.
Pre-registered patrons will have entry priority.
If any extra registration becomes available prior to the event, you will be notified if signed up to do so here.
Note: there are lots of other MKW events happening all around the city, so check these out as well.
Running Times: 5.30pm - 7.00pm
Running Times are a guide only and subject to change
Ambitious and visionary, small yet agile, startups hold the keys to superior patient care, faster, more accurate diagnoses and more equitable healthcare for all.
Meet the Melbourne-based medical companies daring to challenge the healthcare status quo and discover new ways to tackle the biggest challenges we face in this fascinating panel conversation.
The topics covered will include:
– Post-pandemic reflections: Where are the cracks (and opportunities) in our healthcare system?
– What makes Australian medtechs globally relevant and competitive?
– Exploring new models of care: How does technology present new opportunities for patient care?
– What’s the lowdown on medtech regulation? Why is it so prescriptive and how does this impact innovation?
– You’ve heard of the great resignation – what about the great migration: why are medical clinicians and scientists gravitating to careers within medtech companies?
– Human and/or Machine: Finding the balancing between humanised patient care and scalable tech solutions.
This panel will be held at The Forum at Melbourne Connect.
Josh Reich / Zoë Milgrom / Emily Casey