If you're thinking about setting up an arts company or charity this workshop will help you explore the different options available and equip you with the information you need to decide your next steps.
We will cover:
- When and why to set up an organisation
- Different types of legal structures
- Choosing the right kind of structure for your work
- Defining your mission, purpose or charitable objects
- Nuts and bolts e.g. bank accounts, insurance
- Practical next steps
Ideal for creative freelancers who are planning to scale up their work or collaborate with others, and voluntary organisations who are considering registering as a charity or company.
Packed full of resources and tips to get started. Delivery will be friendly and hands-on, providing lots of opportunities for sharing ideas and asking questions, as well as live examples.
Sessions delivered via Zoom.