There are no tickets currently available.
TALES & ALES WITH JOE BUGNER
An afternoon of Food, James Squire Brews and all things Boxing!
- JOSZEF KREUL "JOE" BUGNER = International heavyweight boxing champion, who fought against Muhammad Ali in 1973 and 1975, losing world championship in 1975.
1) Complimentary Canapés on Arrival
- Chicken, onion & tyme scrolls
- Mini pluto pups
- Min char sit burger
- Smoked salmon encroute with kim chi yogurt
- Tea smoked beef crostini with caramelised onion & chipotle dressing
2) Main Course Meal
- Marinated braised beef cheek with parmesan mash & ratatouille red wine jus OR
- Pan seared marinated chicken on saffron mash with creamy pea & pancetta sauce
3) Three Hours Beverage Package
- Beer: James Squire core range on tap
- Bottle Beer: James Boags Light
- Wine: Rothbury Estate Sav Blanc & Rothbury Estate Can Merlot
- Soft Drinks: Full Post Mix Range
- $100 Per Person
Please advise The Squire's Maiden if you would like to sit with other certain guests. Ph (02) 4929 7790 or email email@example.com