Join Howard Park’s Chief Winemaker, Janice McDonald as she guides you through a tasting of Howard Park’s icon wines, including the newest vintage of their flagship wines, the2012 ‘Abercrombie’ Cabernet Sauvignon.
Produced by Burch Family Wines, Western Australia’s leading family-owned winery, the Abercrombie Cabernet Sauvignon has been touted by critics as one of the defining Western Australian Cabernets, with the 2012 vintage release receiving particularly impressive reviews.
Howard Park is a founding member of the Australian First Families of Wine, with a simple philosophy for the production of their wines; sourcing the best West Australian fruit and producing first-class wines using traditional wine making practices. Their uncompromising commitment to quality approach has led to an international reputation for quality and pedigree of their wines, including their Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
This is sure to be an extraordinary tasting, not to be missed!
Wines to be tasted
1. Howard Park Jete Brut Blanc NV
2. 2014 Howard Park Mount Barker Riesling
3. 2013 Howard Park Miamup Sauvignon BlancSemillon
4. 2014 Howard Park Flint Rock Chardonnay
5. 2012 Howard Park Flint Rock Shiraz
6. 2012 Howard Park Leston Shiraz
7. 2012 Howard Park Scotsdale Shiraz
8. 2012 Howard Park Miamup Cabernet Sauvignon
9. 2012 Howard Park Scotsdale Cabernet Sauvignon
10. 2013 Howard Park LestonCabernet Sauvignon
11. 2012 Howard Park Abercrombie CabernetSauvignon
Door Prize: 2012 Howard Park Miamup Cabernet Sauvignon
The tasting will include a Gourmet Cheese Platter. If you have any dietary requirements please contact us on 1300 350 456 or [email protected]
Winemaker Janice MacDonald